Sunday, July 12, 2009

CONSTANT GRILLS - HARRIET KATE MORGAN

CONSTANT GRILLS/KISS THE GOAT/TRIUMPH OVER SPIRIT

 

It’s hard enough to exist in a place where you belong let alone one where you feel as if, or where you really don’t. This is how I felt in QLD, which is where I went for a month, with the intention of staying twice as long. I didn’t even really want to be there, of all places but I wanted some sort of change. 

“A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates…….

Less esoteric LaVeyan Satanists use it as a sign of rebellion or religious identification, the three downward points symbolising rejection of the holy Trinity.”

I would like to thank those who did look after me though as not all of my experience or personal change in QLD was or is bad.

These tshirts symbolize my time there as, and without going into boring detail, I definitely came back a different person in both good and bad ways. Being there made me question everything I was about and my place on the earth as an existing (female) human.

 

No comments: